Many people often overlook the home insurance policy. Taking up this insurance policy plays an important role in offering the owner of the home peace of mind. Several factors contribute to the homeowner's policy including the interior damage and the exterior damage. Water damage, fire, pant spill, theft and glass breakage can be covered by the homeowners policy.
Exterior insurance claims account for a good portion of the insurance claims filed. Some of the common exterior claims include hail damage, wind damage, fire, falling debris and lighting damage.
On the other hand, the business/commercial insurance is an important aspect of the business. The insurance offers many benefits including protecting the business against unexpected occurrences like theft, injury or fire. This insurance coverage helps in protecting many risks that a business can face involving destruction/damage to vehicles, liability hazards arising from the working of business vehicles and destruction/damage of inventory or office equipment.
Commercial insurance has been designed in such a way, that it helps to protect several risks the business can experience including:
· Destruction or damage to the business vehicle
· Destruction or damage to the inventory or office equipment
· Certain liability exposures arising from operations of the business vehicle
· Loss of income arising from close up shop on a temporal basis as a result of covered loss
· Risks to the cargo while it is on transit or storage
· Certain business related liabilities such as libel, slander, wrongful entry and offenses arising from business advertising
· Crime coverage including burglary, employee dishonesty and robbery
· Loss or theft of equipment and tools
Business insurance is designed to help with protecting risks that the business can face such as damage or destruction to the business vehicles, inventory and office equipment. It also caters for loss of business income in the event of closing shop temporarily because of crime coverage including burglary, employee dishonesty and robbery. Whether the business is low or high-tech, service or consumer oriented insurance offers many benefits.
The insurance policy can influence who works for the business and why. It can help protect the assets of the business and revenue.
Providing health insurance to employees offers a valuable tool that can attract and retain some of the best employees. The business becomes a more attractive place if the coverage is comprehensive when compared with that of the competitors. It is common for employees to remain with a particular employer or job because the health care cover is affordable and comprehensive.